When I first viewed this episode, I was a bit bewildered. I mean it was interesting, entertaining but it did not seem to be too Sherlock. I was not sure what to think at all. Now 20+ or so viewings later, I know this is my fave episode of the 3rd series. The highlights!
1. Sherlock is John's Best Man!
2. Sherlock gives a Speech!!!
3. Archie, the mini-Sherlock-in-training is adorable.
4. The rizla game...John gets to be Madonna and Sherlock is himself. LOL This drunk Stag scene was hilarious.... the best I have ever seen.
5. Greg! (so hunky and dreamy) :)
6. I loved the Mind Palace courtroom with Judge Mycroft Holmes presiding. This actually shows just how much influence Mycroft has over his lil brother's life.
OMG I just realised that this entry is so much like the fake blog entry that Sherlock did on John's site. XD
Anyway, until I have time to actually sit and write a proper review, this will have to do. I love, love , love The Sign of Three. A real treat for the true Sherlock fan.